Clients and projects have included:
Castle Air Museum. History Has Landed
Community engagement, donor research, social media support
History Has Landed At Castle Air Force Base
Merced County Office of Education. Literacy Coalition of Merced County
Community engagement, coalition building, stakeholder facilitation, action document planning and editing
Community Donations of Little Library Lending Boxes
Merced City Hall, Merced Parks and Recreation, Livingston City Hall, Atwater City Hall, Dos Palos City Hall, Snelling School District, McSwain School District, Girl Scout Troup 3022 for Merino Park
Delhi Unified School District.
Strategies to Improve Literacy
Community engagement, little library lending boxes, workplace literacy curriculum, volunteer literacy strategies. In partnership with United Way of Merced County Literacy for All.
State Center Community College District. Madera Center
Facilitation of stakeholder meeting regarding institutional effectiveness, and action document planning, writing, and editing.
First 5 Madera County.
Interim Executive Director Summer 2020.
Organizational oversight, budget development and management,
project evaluation, policy review, contract review.
Learn To Read, A Non-Profit Enterprise
Community engagement, concept development,
project review, process review.
- Three decades in human services and personnel administration.
- Two decades in elected office at city and county government levels.
- Three decades in organizational leadership at the local, regional, and national levels.
Three decades as a professional writer.
Three decades as a community college teacher and coach.
Two decades of leadership in intercollegiate athletics.
- Three decades in information and technology resources administration.
- Three decades of accreditation and strategic planning leadership.
- Three decades in organizational and volunteer leadership at local and regional levels.